This year, the Vietnam Manufacturing Expo, Vietnam’s Leading Exhibition on Machinery and Technology for Manufacturing and Supporting Industries (VME 2019), will be held from 14 – 16 August at I.C.E, 91 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi. VME 2019 is honored to share with you useful information and exclusive support for Vietnam small and medium enterprises from USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises.
Are you a Vietnamese SME?
Do you want to sell globally but your company lacks connections
to foreign firm supply chains?
Join USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises (LinkSME) project to get linked for FREE by three simple steps:
Step 1: For all Vietnamese SMEs
- Register online to join USAID LinkSME: Via http://bit.ly/LinkSME1 or scan this QR code to register.
- Benefits: You will be eligible for future project activities such as trainings, supplier day events and trade shows.
Step 2: For SMEs in the Electronics and Metals sectors
- Complete more detailed information online, describing your product lines.
- USAID LinkSME will visit you for a half-day pre-evaluation to check your supply capabilities.
- Your firm will receive a scorecard covering seven key business areas, indicating areas that are satisfactory and areas needing improvement.
- If your firm passes, you will be eligible for matchmaking with foreign firms in USAID LinkSME portfolio.
Step 3: For SMEs that pass
USAID LinkSME will screen your products against specific procurement requirements of global firms in our portfolio. If you make products that match buyer needs:
- USAID LinkSME will introduce you to the buyer.
- You will negotiate commercially.
- If you are selected as a potential vendor, USAID LinkSME will conduct a comprehensive operations audit, develop an upgrade plan, and help you implement.
- USAID LinkSME will provide consulting assistance and training to help your firm meet buyer requirements and join the global value chain.
For detailed information, please contact:
9:00 – 17:00, from 14 to 16 August 2019
I.C.E. Hanoi (Cung Van Hoa), 91 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam. VME 2019 will be displaying latest machinery and technologies for the manufacturing and supporting industries by 200 brands from 20 countries. The event will be the industry’s connecting hub where over 10,000 Industrial part-making factory owners, engineers and industrialists will gather to discover new solutions and partners via on-site seminars, workshops and other special activities offered at exhibitor’s booths only.For more information about VME 2019, kinldy visit: www.vme-expo.com