This eNews is best viewed with web-based mail services or Microsoft Outlook 2003. If you have trouble viewing this, please click here
eNewsletter#2



Self-sufficient in the sourcing of many of the raw materials needed for plastics products and processing, Thailand’s thriving plastics industry plays a major role in the nation’s many export sectors, and consists of a wide array of producers and innovators.

Currently, there are 5,000 plastics facilities in Thailand, comprised of converters and fabricators, mould and machine manufacturers, compounders, and petrochemical producers, with 60% of total output coming from SMEs. The remaining 40%, large-sized companies with global-scale production systems and significant foreign investment handle the consistent demand from the domestic market, as well as from regional overseas markets.

The Cost-Effective Marketing Channel

“InterPlas Thailand 2017” is proud to be an arena where you can take advantage of the upcoming opportunities and expand your market through your machinery and know-how to the regional manufacturers.

Meet over 18,000 quality buyers from automotive, electronics & electrical, packaging, bioplastics and medical equipment industries who will discover the new level of productivity from over 350 brands from 20 countries. Indulge in more intensity of business opportunities through dedicated pre-show marketing and promotional activities as well as business-inducing networking programs. This is the most comprehensive annual trade show and industry community event you should not miss

     The Proven Platform with The Largest Gathering of Global Brands

“InterPlas Thailand 2017” promises to be a worthwhile experience with many new discoveries to be explored by engineers and technology enthusiasts as many global brands already confirmed to join the prestigious list of exhibitors such as:


     Co-located Show Brings More Profitable Opportunities

“InterPlas Thailand 2017” will be co-located with “Manufacturing Expo” which features 3 industry-specific exhibitions to assure exhibitors and visitors that they will benefit from a professionally planned and managed event.  Participants will discover the most comprehensive range of technologies for auto-parts and industrial-parts manufacturing and meet new people from the widest range of sectors while gaining new experiences from the on-site activities. For more information on Manufacturing Expo, visit  www.manufacturing-expo.com

Don’t miss the opportunities to increase your sales growth and expand your business while learning insight information about the market and the industry.

Reserve your exhibit space and enjoy special promotional privileges now, Click here



Forward this mail to your friend at


Reed Tradex respects your privacy and does not share your information with any third party. If you find this information useful, please add our domain (@reedtradex.co.th) to your Safe Senders List or mark our e-mail as safe to continue receiving useful market and industry information and updates. Thank you. Should you feel that you have received this e-mail in error and/or wish not to receive any of our event’s future market updates, special promotions, or eNewsletters, simply reply to this email with “Remove” on the subject line.